Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring Time

I know I have not blogged in a while, life has kept me distracted and busy. I have finished a few projects, which I will photograph and post later. I love spring! All the flowers and new plant growth. So I have been spending my time outside, planting, watching birds, butterflies, caterpillars and lady bugs. Here are some photos from my garden...

The Wisteria was magnificent this year!




One of the hanging baskets my husband and I created



I love the color of the Pansy's

Flowers, trees and plants inspire me to design and create. I love the textures I can find like the ones in this tree.......or the color combinations of these Iris's. These two photos came from a home that was on the Native Plant Tour my husband and went on this last weekend. Bringing Back The Natives . If you live in California it is worth looking at, all the homes on the tour have their plant lists online as well as photos of their gardens.

No comments: